Certitude meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Certitude.
- (noun) : total certainty or greater certainty than circumstances warrant
An unexamined faith is not worth having, for fundamentalism and uncritical certitude entail the rejection of one of the great human gifts: that of free will, of the liberty to make up our own minds based on evidence and tradition and reason.
More words from Urdu related to Certitude
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Certitude meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Certitude
What are the meanings of Certitude in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Certitude in Urdu are یقین - yaqiin and تیقن - tayaqqun. To understand how would you translate the word Certitude in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Certitude or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Certitude synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Certitude. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Certitude in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Certitude in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Certitude with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by certitude?
Meanings of certitude are یقین - yaqiin and تیقن - tayaqqun
Whats the definition of certitude?
Definition of the certitude are
- total certainty or greater certainty than circumstances warrant
What is the synonym of certitude?
Synonym of word certitude are faith, conviction, confidence, certainty, belief, assurance, implicitness, ascertainment, certainties, credit
What are the idioms related to certitude?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word certitude.
- Do not believe those who praise you
- Fairy tale
- He that knows nothing doubts nothing
- I dare or will be bound
- It is too good to be true
What are the quotes with word certitude?
Here are the quotes with the word certitude in them
- An unexamined faith is not worth having, for fundamentalism and uncritical certitude entail the rejection of one of the great human gifts: that of free will, of the liberty to make up our own minds based on evidence and tradition and reason. — Jon Meacham
- The attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon shook our nation to the core. Americans were deeply frightened, sad, and angry, and they rallied around a President who, at the time, showed impressive certitude and calm. — Eliot Spitzer