Chad meanings in Urdu
Chad meanings in Urdu is چاڈ Chad in Urdu. More meanings of chad, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chad.
- (noun) : a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- (noun) : a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- (noun) : a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa; was under French control until 1960
- (noun) : a lake in north central Africa; fed by the Shari river
What are the meanings of Chad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chad in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Chad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chad?
Whats the definition of chad?
Definition of the chad are
- a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa; was under French control until 1960
- a lake in north central Africa; fed by the Shari river