Chamberlain meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Chamberlain.
- (noun) : an officer who manages the household of a king or nobleman
- (noun) : the treasurer of a municipal corporation
- (noun) : British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
More words from Urdu related to Chamberlain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chamberlain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Chamberlain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chamberlain in Urdu are فراش - farraash and حاجب - haajib. To understand how would you translate the word Chamberlain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chamberlain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chamberlain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chamberlain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chamberlain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chamberlain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chamberlain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chamberlain?
Meanings of chamberlain are فراش - farraash and حاجب - haajib
Whats the definition of chamberlain?
Definition of the chamberlain are
- an officer who manages the household of a king or nobleman
- the treasurer of a municipal corporation
- British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
What is the synonym of chamberlain?
Synonym of word chamberlain are flunky, doorkeeper, curtain
What are the quotes with word chamberlain?
Here is the quote with the word chamberlain in them
- I was horrified when Richard Chamberlain and Rupert Everett said gay actors should stay in the closet. They were saying to people that they should live a lie and not be liberated, to live in fear of being found out. — Alan Cumming