Chandler meanings in Urdu
Chandler meanings in Urdu is فانوس Chandler in Urdu. More meanings of chandler, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Chandler.
- (noun) : a maker (and seller) of candles and soap and oils and paints
- (noun) : a retail dealer in provisions and supplies
- (noun) : United States writer of detective thrillers featuring the character of Philip Marlowe (1888-1959)
More words from Urdu related to Chandler
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chandler meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Chandler in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chandler in Urdu is فانوس - Fanoos. To understand how would you translate the word Chandler in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chandler or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chandler synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chandler. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chandler in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chandler in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chandler with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chandler?
Meaning of chandler is فانوس - Fanoos
Whats the definition of chandler?
Definition of the chandler are
- a maker (and seller) of candles and soap and oils and paints
- a retail dealer in provisions and supplies
- United States writer of detective thrillers featuring the character of Philip Marlowe (1888-1959)
What is the synonym of chandler?
Synonym of word chandler are chandlery, chandelier, chandelles, faunus, chandelle, chandlers, chandelled
What are the quotes with word chandler?
Here is the quote with the word chandler in them
- Hardboiled crime fiction came of age in 'Black Mask' magazine during the Twenties and Thirties. Writers like Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler learnt their craft and developed a distinct literary style and attitude toward the modern world. — Charles Frazier