Chaos meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chaos.
- (noun) : (physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions
- (noun) : (Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods; the personification of the infinity of space preceding creation of the universe
- (noun) : the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos
- (noun) : a state of extreme confusion and disorder
More words related to the meanings of Chaos
More words from Urdu related to Chaos
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chaos meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برا راجبدفعلیتشنججھگڑاپراگندگیترددہول پکاربدچلنی کرناکھلبلیغلہگول مالدست بدست لڑائخللقیامتخلت ملت کرنابد نظمیسیاہ کاریعارضہادھمگڑ بڑالجھنابتریبدوضعیشورہاربے ترتیب کرنابے ترتیبیہرجبلواگڑ گڑیسرکشیبدعملیہنگامہغدرالٹا پلٹیخلفشارجلدی کرنابدطریقہگہما گہمیشغبپریشان کرنامشکلہڑبڑیبد انتظامیبدمعاملگیسُوتدبیرابتر کرناخلت ملتشورشپھندا ...
What are the meanings of Chaos in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chaos in Urdu are بد نظمی - bad nazmi, افراتفری - afra tafri, ہڑ بونگ - har bong, بدنظمی - Budnazmi and خلفشار - khal fishaar. To understand how would you translate the word Chaos in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chaos or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chaos synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chaos. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chaos in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chaos in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chaos with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chaos?
Meanings of chaos are بد نظمی - bad nazmi, افراتفری - afra tafri, ہڑ بونگ - har bong, بدنظمی - Budnazmi and خلفشار - khal fishaar
Whats the definition of chaos?
Definition of the chaos are
- (physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions
- (Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods; the personification of the infinity of space preceding creation of the universe
- the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos
- a state of extreme confusion and disorder
What is the synonym of chaos?
Synonym of word chaos are helter skelter, pandemonium, dissiliency, palliating, maladministration, hubblebubble, disordinance, oafs, huddle, disordering
What are the quotes with word chaos?
Here are the quotes with the word chaos in them
- Architecture can't fully represent the chaos and turmoil that are part of the human personality, but you need to put some of that turmoil into the architecture, or it isn't real. — Frank Stella
- The task of art today is to bring chaos into order. — Theodor Adorno
- All art is exorcism. I paint dreams and visions too the dreams and visions of my time. Painting is the effort to produce order order in yourself. There is much chaos in me, much chaos in our time. — Otto Dix
- It seems like the chaos of this world is accelerating, but so is the beauty in the consciousness of more and more people. — Anthony Kiedis