Chaotic meanings in Urdu
Chaotic meanings in Urdu is خلت ملت Chaotic in Urdu. More meanings of chaotic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Chaotic.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking a visible order or organization
- (adjective satellite) : completely unordered and unpredictable and confusing
- (adjective) : of or relating to a sensitive dependence on initial conditions
- کُلّی انتشار و بدنظمی کی حالت میں
More words from Urdu related to Chaotic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chaotic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Chaotic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chaotic in Urdu is خلت ملت - khalt malt. To understand how would you translate the word Chaotic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chaotic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chaotic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chaotic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chaotic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chaotic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chaotic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chaotic?
Meaning of chaotic is خلت ملت - khalt malt
Whats the definition of chaotic?
Definition of the chaotic are
- lacking a visible order or organization
- completely unordered and unpredictable and confusing
- of or relating to a sensitive dependence on initial conditions
- کُلّی انتشار و بدنظمی کی حالت میں
What is the synonym of chaotic?
Synonym of word chaotic are intermixed, intermixture, gallimaufry, jumbled
What are the quotes with word chaotic?
Here are the quotes with the word chaotic in them
- Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that. — Imelda Staunton
- The attitude that nature is chaotic and that the artist puts order into it is a very absurd point of view, I think. All that we can hope for is to put some order into ourselves. — Willem de Kooning
- But while mum and dad were incredibly caring, it was also a very chaotic household where everyone fought about everything. So I know what it's like to internalize all that chaos. — Dave Eggers
- I think I'm a fun flatmate. I'm always cheerful. I go on tour with my band so it's 12 people on one bus and I feel like I'm the one who's happy in the morning. I'm not a chaotic person, but I might slack off on doing the dishes from time to time. — Zooey Deschanel