Chap meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Chap.
- (noun) : (usually in the plural) leather leggings without a seat; joined by a belt; often have flared outer flaps; worn over trousers by cowboys to protect their legs
- (noun) : a crack in a lip caused usually by cold
- (noun) : a boy or man
- (noun) : a long narrow depression in a surface
- (verb) : crack due to dehydration
More words related to the meanings of Chap
More words from Urdu related to Chap
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chap meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناطہ توڑناپھٹنادرانتی چلانابطلان کرناگہرا گھاؤاُچھلناچھینیچٹکی لیناجدا ہوناکٹائ کرنامسکاناتڑخانااگھڑنارَفِيقپنیکاشتمسکنابیلچہمنہائیاڑا دیناٹوٹچھراجھوٹا کرنانکالناکمانپھٹ سےکھٹکناچیرنا پھاڑناحائل ہوناشگاف کرناچیرنامسوسناہتھیاناڈسناعلیحدگینوچناگُزارناشکستچھیدناقطع کرناتَراشنامجرائیچاپمُونڈناٹوٹ جانادرانتی سے کاٹناردّ کرناچرکاچھلانگ لگاناچھینی سے تراشنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Chap
What are the meanings of Chap in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chap in Urdu are کاٹنا - kaatna, پھٹنا - phuutna, مرد خدا - mard e khuda, تڑکانا - tarkaana and چاک کرنا - chaak karna. To understand how would you translate the word Chap in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chap or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chap synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chap. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chap in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chap in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chap with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chap?
Meanings of chap are کاٹنا - kaatna, پھٹنا - phuutna, مرد خدا - mard e khuda, تڑکانا - tarkaana and چاک کرنا - chaak karna
Whats the definition of chap?
Definition of the chap are
- (usually in the plural) leather leggings without a seat; joined by a belt; often have flared outer flaps; worn over trousers by cowboys to protect their legs
- a crack in a lip caused usually by cold
- a boy or man
- a long narrow depression in a surface
- crack due to dehydration
What is the synonym of chap?
Synonym of word chap are garble, reaps, cut, bursiform, refute, foil, kilting, curtail, spring, reap
What are the idioms related to chap?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chap.
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- In or out of one road
- Nip in
- Put in one's oars
- A foult once denied is twice committed
What are the quotes with word chap?
Here is the quote with the word chap in them
- Do you know what a soldier is, young man? He's the chap who makes it possible for civilised folk to despise war. — Allan Massie