Charismatic meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Charismatic.
- (adjective satellite) : possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. This myth asserts that people simply either have certain charismatic qualities or not. That's nonsense in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.
Idioms related to the meaning of Charismatic
What are the meanings of Charismatic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Charismatic in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Charismatic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Charismatic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Charismatic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Charismatic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Charismatic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Charismatic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Charismatic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by charismatic?
حق پر مبنی, والہانہ نعرہ زنی, ولولہ انگیز, ذاتی وجاہت رکھنے والا
Whats the definition of charismatic?
Definition of the charismatic are
- possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
What are the idioms related to charismatic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word charismatic.
- Custom rules the law
- Matter of record
- Men are not to be measured by inches
- No crime is founded upon reason
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it
What are the quotes with word charismatic?
Here are the quotes with the word charismatic in them
- Truly charismatic people, in my experience, don't come along very often. — Francesca Annis
- The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. This myth asserts that people simply either have certain charismatic qualities or not. That's nonsense in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born. — Warren G. Bennis
- It's good to be able to be a leading lady, to be a romantic lead, to play opposite people who are talented, and charismatic and stuff. — Heather Graham