Charlotte meanings in Urdu
Charlotte meanings in Urdu is چارلوٹ Charlotte in Urdu. More meanings of charlotte, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Charlotte.
- (noun) : a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- (noun) : the largest city in North Carolina; located in south central North Carolina
As an editor, I read Charlotte Rogan's amazing debut novel, 'The Lifeboat,' when it was still in manuscript. I read it in one night, and I really wanted my company to publish it, but we lost it to another house. It's such a wonderful combination of beautiful writing and suspenseful storytelling.
What are the meanings of Charlotte in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Charlotte in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Charlotte in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Charlotte or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Charlotte synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Charlotte. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Charlotte in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Charlotte in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Charlotte with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by charlotte?
Whats the definition of charlotte?
Definition of the charlotte are
- a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- the largest city in North Carolina; located in south central North Carolina
What are the quotes with word charlotte?
Here are the quotes with the word charlotte in them
- As an editor, I read Charlotte Rogan's amazing debut novel, 'The Lifeboat,' when it was still in manuscript. I read it in one night, and I really wanted my company to publish it, but we lost it to another house. It's such a wonderful combination of beautiful writing and suspenseful storytelling. — Karen Thompson Walker
- I was getting a lot of editorial, as in lots of pages in 'Vogue,' but it's far more important to get your dresses on the back of a famous person. Charlotte Rampling in Bruce Oldfield. That sells. — Bruce Oldfield