Chat meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chat.
- (verb) : talk socially without exchanging too much information
- (noun) : an informal conversation
- (noun) : songbirds having a chattering call
- (noun) : birds having a chattering call
What troubles me is the Internet and the electronic technology revolution. Shyness is fueled in part by so many people spending huge amounts of time alone, isolated on e-mail, in chat rooms, which reduces their face-to-face contact with other people.
More words related to the meanings of Chat
More words from Urdu related to Chat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بولنا چالناگپ شپلہکنامذاکرہغراہٹبکواس کرنابازاری زبانچاپلوسی کرنازُبانگپقال مقالگٹکریہم کلامیقصہگپیبہلاناخبربڑبڑاناچہچہاناسُخَن سازیتَنَک مِزاجی سے بولنابکنااصطلاح پیشہ وراناسلُوب گُفتگُوقاقا کرناریزصحبتریز کرناگفتگو میں شرکت کرناگپ شپ کرنامایاچکنی چپڑی باتیں کرناافواہکڑ کڑاناآواز کو لہراناخَیالی دُنیا میں رہنابيکار باتيں کَرنابڑبڑ کرنابچہ بولیباتکڑکڑاناگاناگُفتگوبھونکنابیہودہ بکناادھر کی ادھر لگاناقدیم و جدید مایائی زبانکلامباتیں کرنابکواس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Chat
What are the meanings of Chat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chat in Urdu are بک بک - bak bak, گپ شپ - gap shap, بات چیت - baat chiit, چہکنا - chahakna and گپ شپ کرنا - gap shap karna. To understand how would you translate the word Chat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chat?
Meanings of chat are بک بک - bak bak, گپ شپ - gap shap, بات چیت - baat chiit, چہکنا - chahakna and گپ شپ کرنا - gap shap karna
Whats the definition of chat?
Definition of the chat are
- talk socially without exchanging too much information
- an informal conversation
- songbirds having a chattering call
- birds having a chattering call
What is the synonym of chat?
Synonym of word chat are cackle, gossiper, confabulation, twiddling, communizes, garrulousness, talk, confab, twattling, communises
What are the idioms related to chat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chat.
- Oblique narration or speech
- Speech is a physician to a sick mind
- Speech is the index of the mind
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
What are the quotes with word chat?
Here are the quotes with the word chat in them
- What troubles me is the Internet and the electronic technology revolution. Shyness is fueled in part by so many people spending huge amounts of time alone, isolated on e-mail, in chat rooms, which reduces their face-to-face contact with other people. — Philip Zimbardo
- When famous people come up to you it's a bit weird, but it's an honour, really, when they recognise you and want to chat to you for a bit. — Wayne Rooney
- I'm one of those women who likes to chat and share knowledge and pass it around. — Jennie Garth
- People meet in bars after work all over the world and talk about the great problems of life and death and the world and politics and they don't take themselves seriously. They can do nothing else except chat about these things in bars after work. — Whitfield Diffie