Cheap shot meanings in Urdu
Cheap shot meanings in Urdu is برا منظر Cheap shot in Urdu. More meanings of cheap shot, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Cheap shot Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cheap shot.
- (noun) : an illegal and unsportsmanlike act of unnecessary violence
- (noun) : an unnecessarily aggressive and unfair remark directed at a defenseless person
What are the meanings of Cheap shot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheap shot in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Cheap shot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheap shot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheap shot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheap shot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheap shot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheap shot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheap shot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheap shot?
Whats the definition of cheap shot?
Definition of the cheap shot are
- an illegal and unsportsmanlike act of unnecessary violence
- an unnecessarily aggressive and unfair remark directed at a defenseless person
What are the quotes with word cheap shot?
Here is the quote with the word cheap shot in them
- More negatives write than call. It's a cheap shot for me to go on the air with the critical letters or E-mail I get because the reaction of the listeners is always an instantaneous expression of sympathy for me and contempt for the poor critic. — John Hall