Cheapen meanings in Urdu
Cheapen meanings in Urdu is سستے Cheapen in Urdu. More meanings of cheapen, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cheapen.
- (verb) : lower the grade of something; reduce its worth
I do believe that freedom isn't free - but today the corporate and political right wing is trying to cheapen this truly American value. They've been cynically using the word 'freedom' to rally the American public against its own best interests.
More words from Urdu related to Cheapen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheapen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cheapen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheapen in Urdu is سستے - Sastay. To understand how would you translate the word Cheapen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheapen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheapen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheapen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheapen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheapen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheapen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheapen?
Meaning of cheapen is سستے - Sastay
Whats the definition of cheapen?
Definition of the cheapen are
- lower the grade of something; reduce its worth
What is the synonym of cheapen?
Synonym of word cheapen are milords
What are the quotes with word cheapen?
Here are the quotes with the word cheapen in them
- I do believe that freedom isn't free - but today the corporate and political right wing is trying to cheapen this truly American value. They've been cynically using the word 'freedom' to rally the American public against its own best interests. — Richard Trumka
- Your joys and sorrows. You can never tell them. You cheapen the inside of yourself if you do tell them. — Greta Garbo
- The mother's battle for her child with sickness, with poverty, with war, with all the forces of exploitation and callousness that cheapen human life needs to become a common human battle, waged in love and in the passion for survival. — Adrienne Rich