Cheerful meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cheerful.
- (adjective satellite) : pleasantly (even unrealistically) optimistic
- (adjective) : being full of or promoting cheer; having or showing good spirits
The Negro people of America... have cut our forests, tilled our fields, built our railroads, fought our battles, and in all of their trials they have manifested a simple faith, a grateful heart, a cheerful spirit, and an undivided loyalty .
More words related to the meanings of Cheerful
More words from Urdu related to Cheerful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheerful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عنایتکیف آورسطحیسرور میںبشاشمقدّسمگنفیروزخوش طبعمحفوظخوشیاں منانے والادِلرُبائی سےفرحبے فکررنگا دارخندہ پیشانی والاباش شاشمبارکخرمبے غمچنچلخوش وخرمتبسم کناںخوش و خرمدل بنددل شادخوشگواررنگیلاہم جنس پرستپرمسرتدلفریبنعمتاِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںمفرحنمائشیرنگین مزاجسرگرمباغ باغشادماںوجیہبھڑکیلاراضیشادان وا فرحاندِلکَشتحفہمحضوذخوش باشہنس مکھیار باشپرجوش ...
Idioms with the word Cheerful in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheerful
What are the meanings of Cheerful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheerful in Urdu are مسرور - masruur, خرم - khurram, شاد - shaad, فرحان - farhaan and دل شاد - dil shaad. To understand how would you translate the word Cheerful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheerful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheerful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheerful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheerful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheerful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheerful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheerful?
Meanings of cheerful are مسرور - masruur, خرم - khurram, شاد - shaad, فرحان - farhaan and دل شاد - dil shaad
Whats the definition of cheerful?
Definition of the cheerful are
- pleasantly (even unrealistically) optimistic
- being full of or promoting cheer; having or showing good spirits
What is the synonym of cheerful?
Synonym of word cheerful are gleeful, jubilant, shadd, gay, joyous, winsome, fain, joyful, pleased, delighted
What are the idioms with the word cheerful?
Here are the idioms with the word cheerful in them.
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A cheerful wife is the joy of life
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
- If doctors fail you let these three be your doctors a cheerful mind rest and moderate diet
- If doctors fail you let these three be your doctors; a cheerful mind rest and moderate diet
What are the idioms related to cheerful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheerful.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- It is better to be happy than wise
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
What are the quotes with word cheerful?
Here are the quotes with the word cheerful in them
- The Negro people of America... have cut our forests, tilled our fields, built our railroads, fought our battles, and in all of their trials they have manifested a simple faith, a grateful heart, a cheerful spirit, and an undivided loyalty . — Mordecai Wyatt Johnson
- A cheerful frame of mind, reinforced by relaxation... is the medicine that puts all ghosts of fear on the run. — George Matthew Adams
- Web 2.0 ideas have a chirpy, cheerful rhetoric to them, but I think they consistently express a profound pessimism about humans, human nature and the human future. — Jaron Lanier
- I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. — Martha Washington