Cheering meanings in Urdu
Cheering meanings in Urdu is خوش مزاج Cheering in Urdu. More meanings of cheering, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cheering.
- (noun) : encouragement in the form of cheers from spectators
- (adjective satellite) : providing freedom from worry
Players should know that if you can't make the contribution of the winning shot, that your attitude every day when you come to practice, or the positive contribution you make through cheering and keeping up team morale, is just as important in the overall picture.
The mind, in proportion as it is cut off from free communication with nature, with revelation, with God, with itself, loses its life, just as the body droops when debarred from the air and the cheering light from heaven.
More words from Urdu related to Cheering
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheering meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یار باشخوشرنگا دارشادماںزندہ دلچنچلبربسپتیبے فکرہم جنس پرستشان دارخوش طبعنمائشینیک مزاجرنگیلامزاح نگارمسرت بخشٹھٹھولہنس مکھظرافت نگارپرمذاقٹھٹولبھڑکیلاشادمانہنسی مذاق کرنے والالاابالیخوشگوارخوش مزاجچھبیلاسرور میںلونڈاشادانمحفوظشوخ طبعبھڑک دارخندہ پیشانی والامسرورلطیفہ گوخوش وخرمظریفزرق برقبذلہ سنجمسخرہشوخالبیلارنگین مزاجمزاحیہسطحیمگنہنسوڑخرم
Idioms related to the meaning of Cheering
What are the meanings of Cheering in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cheering in Urdu is خوش مزاج - khush mizaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Cheering in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cheering or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheering synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheering. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheering in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheering in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheering with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheering?
Meaning of cheering is خوش مزاج - khush mizaaj
Whats the definition of cheering?
Definition of the cheering are
- encouragement in the form of cheers from spectators
- providing freedom from worry
What is the synonym of cheering?
Synonym of word cheering are cheliferous, jokier, merrymen, jolly, jovial, feastful, merriest, fletiferous, humorist, good natured
What are the idioms related to cheering?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cheering.
- Nothing is better than a well dispositioned wife
- Whilst in my senses i shall prefer nothing to a pleasant friend
What are the quotes with word cheering?
Here are the quotes with the word cheering in them
- Players should know that if you can't make the contribution of the winning shot, that your attitude every day when you come to practice, or the positive contribution you make through cheering and keeping up team morale, is just as important in the overall picture. — Sue Wicks
- I hate the actor and audience business. An author should be in among the crowd, kicking their shins or cheering them on to some mischief or merriment. — David Herbert Lawrence
- The mind, in proportion as it is cut off from free communication with nature, with revelation, with God, with itself, loses its life, just as the body droops when debarred from the air and the cheering light from heaven. — William Ellery Channing
- African art is functional, it serves a purpose. It's not a dormant. It's not a means to collect the largest cheering section. It should be healing, a source a joy. Spreading positive vibrations. — Mos Def