Chef meanings in Urdu
Chef meanings in Urdu is رکاب دار Chef in Urdu. More meanings of chef, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Chef.
- (noun) : a professional cook
For 'Around the World in 80 Plates' we got to travel all over, having what was like a cross between a culinary competition and races. And in each country we had a chef Ambassador. We went to London, Barcelona, Bologna, Hong Kong, Thailand, Morocco... It was amazing.
More words from Urdu related to Chef
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chef meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Chef in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chef in Urdu is رکاب دار - rikaab daar. To understand how would you translate the word Chef in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chef or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chef synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chef. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chef in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chef in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chef with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chef?
Meaning of chef is رکاب دار - rikaab daar
Whats the definition of chef?
Definition of the chef are
- a professional cook
What is the synonym of chef?
Synonym of word chef are major domo
What are the quotes with word chef?
Here are the quotes with the word chef in them
- For 'Around the World in 80 Plates' we got to travel all over, having what was like a cross between a culinary competition and races. And in each country we had a chef Ambassador. We went to London, Barcelona, Bologna, Hong Kong, Thailand, Morocco... It was amazing. — Curtis Stone
- Even if the chef has a good business head, his focus should be behind kitchen doors. A business partner should take care of everything in front of the kitchen doors. — Bobby Flay
- There's a bond among a kitchen staff, I think. You spend more time with your chef in the kitchen than you do with your own family. — Gordon Ramsay
- By the time I was 30, nobody would work with me. I was friendless, I was hopeless, I was suicidal, lost my family - I mean, it was bad. Bottomed out, didn't know what I was going to do. I actually thought I was going to be a chef - go to work in a kitchen someplace. — Glenn Beck