Chest meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chest.
- (noun) : furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- (noun) : box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- (noun) : the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- (noun) : the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
At that time, I had recently finished a book called Amazing Grace, which many people tell me is a very painful book to read. Well, if it was painful to read, it was also painful to write. I had pains in my chest for two years while I was writing that book.
More words related to the meanings of Chest
More words from Urdu related to Chest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اعلیٰحلقہ یا احاطہ کرناصَندُوقاعلاپستانضروریاسی وقتمادرپہلاگھیراساقحُجَم میں پھَیلا ہُواڈبہپھندناصورتپوری طاقت والاعہدہمعتدل کرنے والااہم ترینزیر جامہبڑا صندوقعالی شانچھاتیعظمتخولماتاسرحلقہتناقابل احترامکشادہماجرابل بوتامنصبعمدہقنوقچیبڑاپٹیقبورتابوتچھاؤنیاہمیتصندوقتھنصدر نشینآڑبندسُونڈاعظمسختیحادثہ ...
What are the meanings of Chest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chest in Urdu are پیٹی - peyti, صدر - sadr, چھاتی - chhaati, صندوق - sanduuq and سینہ - siinah. To understand how would you translate the word Chest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chest?
Meanings of chest are پیٹی - peyti, صدر - sadr, چھاتی - chhaati, صندوق - sanduuq and سینہ - siinah
Whats the definition of chest?
Definition of the chest are
- furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
What is the synonym of chest?
Synonym of word chest are thong, chief, boobing, holster, bosom, thoracotomy, girdle, thorax, thoracic, boondoggle
What are the quotes with word chest?
Here are the quotes with the word chest in them
- At that time, I had recently finished a book called Amazing Grace, which many people tell me is a very painful book to read. Well, if it was painful to read, it was also painful to write. I had pains in my chest for two years while I was writing that book. — Jonathan Kozol
- The home should be the treasure chest of living. — Le Corbusier
- I have a dress-up chest at home. I love to create this fantasy kind of thing. — Kate Moss
- What's with you men? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you asked directions somewhere? — Erma Bombeck