Chic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Chic.
- (noun) : elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- (adjective satellite) : elegant and stylish
I have hair that I audition with, my sitcom hair which is a curly wig. I have my long chic hair that I wear to my son's school so they know I'm not playing around. I always tell people that my husband gets a different woman every night when I come home from 'The View.' Hair makes you feel a certain way, like putting a power suit on.
|His chickens||اس کے مرغ|
|Their chicken||ان کے مرغ|
More words related to the meanings of Chic
More words from Urdu related to Chic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chic
What are the meanings of Chic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chic in Urdu are وضع دار - waza daar, وضع - waza, زیب - zeyb, طرحدار - Tarhadaar and آب تاب - aab taab. To understand how would you translate the word Chic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chic?
Meanings of chic are وضع دار - waza daar, وضع - waza, زیب - zeyb, طرحدار - Tarhadaar and آب تاب - aab taab
Whats the definition of chic?
Definition of the chic are
- elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- elegant and stylish
What is the synonym of chic?
Synonym of word chic are jet set, character, finery, shapely, behaviour, sceatt, jemmy, appearance, modus, tenor
What are the idioms related to chic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chic.
- Opinions are like fashions beautiful when new ugly when discarded
- It befits a young man to be modest
- Play with your peers
- The priest forgets he was a clerk
- There is no age which religion does not become
What are the quotes with word chic?
Here are the quotes with the word chic in them
- For the last few years, it's been so chic for everybody to be miserable. Like if you're in with the cool crowd, you can't be happy. — Lenny Kravitz
- My legacy would be that you don't have to give up anything. You can be chic but have a sense of humor, you can be sexy but comfortable, you can be timeless but fresh. — Michael Kors
- I have hair that I audition with, my sitcom hair which is a curly wig. I have my long chic hair that I wear to my son's school so they know I'm not playing around. I always tell people that my husband gets a different woman every night when I come home from 'The View.' Hair makes you feel a certain way, like putting a power suit on. — Sherri Shepherd
- I think coldness is chic among writers, and particularly ironic coldness. What is absolutely not allowable is sadness. People will do anything rather than to acknowledge that they are sad. — Mary Gordon
How to use chic in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use chic in a sentence.
- His chickens — اس کے مرغ
- Their chicken — ان کے مرغ