Chickens meanings in Urdu
Chickens meanings in Urdu is مرغیاں Chickens in Urdu. More meanings of chickens, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I'm not a Luddite, but I'm outside more than I'm on my computer. We have a micro-farm - it's a step up from a garden. We have a pretty extensive vineyard. We grow about 60 percent of our own food, make our own wine, have chickens for eggs.
|His chickens||اس کے مرغ|
More words from Urdu related to Chickens
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chickens meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Chickens in it
What are the meanings of Chickens in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chickens in Urdu is مرغیاں - Murgiyan. To understand how would you translate the word Chickens in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chickens or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chickens synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chickens. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chickens in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chickens in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chickens with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chickens?
Meaning of chickens is مرغیاں - Murgiyan
Whats the definition of chickens?
Definition of the chickens are
What is the synonym of chickens?
Synonym of word chickens are chiles, roosters, chiccories, henequins, henhouses, cockhorses, roystering, chicklings, hens, cockneys
What are the idioms with the word chickens?
Here are the idioms with the word chickens in them.
- Count your chickens before they are hatched
- Do not reckon your chickens before they are hatched
What are the quotes with word chickens?
Here are the quotes with the word chickens in them
- I'm not a Luddite, but I'm outside more than I'm on my computer. We have a micro-farm - it's a step up from a garden. We have a pretty extensive vineyard. We grow about 60 percent of our own food, make our own wine, have chickens for eggs. — Emilio Estevez
- I work at home, in the country, and days will go by when, except for my husband and son and the occasional UPS man, the only sentient creatures that see me are my chickens and turkeys. — Susan Orlean
- It is not unprofessional to give free legal advice, but advertising that the first visit will be free is a bit like a fox telling chickens he will not bite them until they cross the threshold of the hen house. — Warren E. Burger
How to use chickens in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use chickens in a sentence.
- His chickens — اس کے مرغ