Chief meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chief.
- (noun) : the head of a tribe or clan
- (noun) : a person who exercises control over workers
- (noun) : a person who is in charge
- (adjective satellite) : most important element
To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it.
Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that called Body is a portion of Soul discerned by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age.
More words related to the meanings of Chief
More words from Urdu related to Chief
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chief meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابل لحاظتاکیدی علامتتحریر میں لاناقبل تاریخیاولاًشروعتالابتسلط حاصل کرنارستم رزمآرکپشتترتیبماضی کایاورزِندگی سے بھرپُورحق دارسرخیلاہتمامچوکیحاکَمعالی خانداناختیار تمیزیپابندیبال کاٹنافراخپسندلٹوحضُورنگہباناولجزیہاستحقاقمارناسالارسردارپادریتسخیر کرناقابلِ ذکربالا دستوارثقانون نافَذ کَرنے کا حَقمڈھجزراہم تریناولینہم نشینلازمیبا اہمیتراہنمانالشآسن ...
Idioms with the word Chief in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Chief
What are the meanings of Chief in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chief in Urdu are پہلا - paehla, صدر - sadr, سر - sur, اہم - ahem, مقدم - muqaddam, والی - waali, منصب - mansab, صاحب - saahab, اختیار - ekhteyaar, سردار - sar daar, عہدہ - ohdah and سرتاج - sar taaj. To understand how would you translate the word Chief in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chief or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chief synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chief. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chief in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chief in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chief with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chief?
Meanings of chief are پہلا - paehla, صدر - sadr, سر - sur, اہم - ahem, مقدم - muqaddam, والی - waali, منصب - mansab, صاحب - saahab, اختیار - ekhteyaar, سردار - sar daar, عہدہ - ohdah and سرتاج - sar taaj
Whats the definition of chief?
Definition of the chief are
- the head of a tribe or clan
- a person who exercises control over workers
- a person who is in charge
- most important element
What is the synonym of chief?
Synonym of word chief are first, cantonment, manhead, grand, preceding, wallie, berth, edificant, sahib, top
What are the idioms with the word chief?
Here are the idioms with the word chief in them.
- Gold and power the chief causes of wars
- Women's chief weapon is the tongue and they will not let it rust
What are the idioms related to chief?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chief.
- Who hath no head needs no heart
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- God heals and the physician hath thanks
- One does the work another gets the name
- Good clothes open all doors
What are the quotes with word chief?
Here are the quotes with the word chief in them
- To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it. — Bertrand Russell
- Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that called Body is a portion of Soul discerned by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age. — William Blake
- Any new financial order for the world must tackle the three chief challenges of our age. — James Buchan
- The chief role of the universities is to prolong adolescence into middle age, at which point early retirement ensures that we lack the means or the will to enforce significant change. — J.G.Ballard