Childlike meanings in Urdu
Childlike meanings in Urdu is بچوں کی طرح Childlike in Urdu. More meanings of childlike, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Childlike.
- (adjective satellite) : exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- (adjective satellite) : befitting a young child
What are the meanings of Childlike in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Childlike in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Childlike in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Childlike or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Childlike synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Childlike. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Childlike in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Childlike in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Childlike with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by childlike?
بچوں کی طرح
Whats the definition of childlike?
Definition of the childlike are
- exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- befitting a young child
What are the quotes with word childlike?
Here are the quotes with the word childlike in them
- Religion can emerge in all forms of feeling: here wild anger, there the sweetest pain here consuming hatred, there the childlike smile of serene humility. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- I have heard show business characterized as a refuge for childlike persons in flight from all things harsh and real. — Carroll O'Connor
- It is the mark of a great man that he puts to flight all ordinary calculations. He is at once sublime and touching, childlike and of the race of giants. — Honore de Balzac
- Apart from the fact that your physical ability starts to decline, I also think someone in their fifties being childlike becomes a little sad. You've got to be careful. — Rowan Atkinson