Chile meanings in Urdu
Chile meanings in Urdu is چلی Chile in Urdu. More meanings of chile, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Chile.
- (noun) : very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- (noun) : a republic in southern South America on the western slopes of the Andes on the south Pacific coast
I was born in ancient times, at the end of the world, in a patriarchal Catholic and conservative family. No wonder that by age five I was a raging feminist - although the term had not reached Chile yet, so nobody knew what the heck was wrong with me.
More words from Urdu related to Chile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chile
What are the meanings of Chile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chile in Urdu is چلی - Chilli. To understand how would you translate the word Chile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chile?
Meaning of chile is چلی - Chilli
Whats the definition of chile?
Definition of the chile are
- very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- a republic in southern South America on the western slopes of the Andes on the south Pacific coast
What is the synonym of chile?
Synonym of word chile are chilean
What are the idioms related to chile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chile.
- A young whore an old saint
- At length the fox turns monk
- He can never be a god's martyr that is devil's servant
What are the quotes with word chile?
Here are the quotes with the word chile in them
- I was born in ancient times, at the end of the world, in a patriarchal Catholic and conservative family. No wonder that by age five I was a raging feminist - although the term had not reached Chile yet, so nobody knew what the heck was wrong with me. — Isabel Allende
- Henry Kissinger is the greatest living war criminal in the world today, with the blood of millions of people in Vietnam and Cambodia and Laos and Chile and East Timor on his hands. He will never appear in a court or be behind bars. — George Galloway