Chilly meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chilly.
- (noun) : very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- (adjective satellite) : not characterized by emotion
- (adjective satellite) : lacking warmth of feeling
- (adjective satellite) : appreciably or disagreeably cold
More words from Urdu related to Chilly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chilly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chilly
What are the meanings of Chilly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chilly in Urdu are سرخ مرچ - surkh mirch, ہری مرچ - hari mirch and سرد - sard. To understand how would you translate the word Chilly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chilly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chilly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chilly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chilly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chilly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chilly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chilly?
Meanings of chilly are سرخ مرچ - surkh mirch, ہری مرچ - hari mirch and سرد - sard
Whats the definition of chilly?
Definition of the chilly are
- very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- not characterized by emotion
- lacking warmth of feeling
- appreciably or disagreeably cold
What is the synonym of chilly?
Synonym of word chilly are red chili, green chili, cold short, wintry, dull, dead, cool, cold, hyperborean, bleak
What are the idioms related to chilly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chilly.
- Over shoes over boots
- The gladiator is taking counsel after entering the arena
- Young folkilly folk old folk cold folk
What are the quotes with word chilly?
Here is the quote with the word chilly in them
- Words to me were magic. You could say a word and it could conjure up all kinds of images or feelings or a chilly sensation or whatever. It was amazing to me that words had this power. — Amy Tan