Chinese meanings in Urdu
Chinese meanings in Urdu is چینی Chinese in Urdu. More meanings of chinese, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chinese.
- (noun) : a native or inhabitant of Communist China or of Nationalist China
- (adjective) : of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language
- (noun) : any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
More words from Urdu related to Chinese
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chinese meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chinese
What are the meanings of Chinese in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chinese in Urdu is چینی - chiini. To understand how would you translate the word Chinese in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chinese or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chinese synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chinese. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chinese in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chinese in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chinese with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chinese?
Meaning of chinese is چینی - chiini
Whats the definition of chinese?
Definition of the chinese are
- a native or inhabitant of Communist China or of Nationalist China
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures
- of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
What is the synonym of chinese?
Synonym of word chinese are sinic, patella, cheesy, sugar, sucrose, patel, sugi
What are the idioms related to chinese?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chinese.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- A fish out of water
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- Criticism is easy and art is difficult
- Every fool can find faults which a wise man cannot remedy
What are the quotes with word chinese?
Here are the quotes with the word chinese in them
- Shadows sometimes people don't see shadows. The Chinese of course never paint them in pictures, oriental art never deals with shadow. But I noticed these shadows and I knew it meant it was sunny. — David Hockney
- I like the fact that in ancient Chinese art the great painters always included a deliberate flaw in their work: human creation is never perfect. — Madeleine L'Engle
- You don't know what the Chinese expect in the way of beauty. The presentation is just a farce. You come into a room filled with 50 people and they don't talk to you. There's very little interaction. — Helmut Jahn
- I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China. — Jung Chang