Chink meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Chink.
- (verb) : make cracks or chinks in
- (noun) : a short light metallic sound
- (verb) : make or emit a high sound
- (noun) : (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- (noun) : a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- (verb) : fill the chinks of, as with caulking
More words related to the meanings of Chink
More words from Urdu related to Chink
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chink meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chink
What are the meanings of Chink in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chink in Urdu are دراز - daraaz, شق - shaq and ٹھنک - thanak. To understand how would you translate the word Chink in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chink or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chink synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chink. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chink in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chink in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chink with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chink?
Meanings of chink are دراز - daraaz, شق - shaq and ٹھنک - thanak
Whats the definition of chink?
Definition of the chink are
- make cracks or chinks in
- a short light metallic sound
- make or emit a high sound
- (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Chinese descent
- a narrow opening as e.g. between planks in a wall
- fill the chinks of, as with caulking
What is the synonym of chink?
Synonym of word chink are extended, opening, cranny, kind, cleft, incision, cleaveage, hiatus, chasm, fissure
What are the idioms related to chink?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chink.
- A fool tongue is long enough to cut his throat
- A fools tongue is long enough to cut his throat
What are the quotes with word chink?
Here is the quote with the word chink in them
- Americans are cool if you show just a chink of vulnerability, they respond so much. They'll pat you on the arm and say, 'Hey kid, you're all right.' Brits will respond but they are much more cynical. — Bear Grylls