Chippendale meanings in Urdu
Chippendale meanings in Urdu is چیپینڈیل Chippendale in Urdu. More meanings of chippendale, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Chippendale.
- (noun) : a British cabinetmaker remembered for his graceful designs (especially of chairs) which influenced his contemporaries (1718-1779)
- (adjective) : of or relating to an 18th-century style of furniture made by Thomas Chippendale; graceful outlines and Greek motifs and massive rococo carvings
What are the meanings of Chippendale in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chippendale in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Chippendale in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chippendale or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chippendale synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chippendale. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chippendale in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chippendale in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chippendale with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chippendale?
Whats the definition of chippendale?
Definition of the chippendale are
- a British cabinetmaker remembered for his graceful designs (especially of chairs) which influenced his contemporaries (1718-1779)
- of or relating to an 18th-century style of furniture made by Thomas Chippendale; graceful outlines and Greek motifs and massive rococo carvings
What are the quotes with word chippendale?
Here is the quote with the word chippendale in them
- A chair is a very difficult object. A skyscraper is almost easier. That is why Chippendale is famous. — Ludwig Mies van der Rohe