Choices meanings in Urdu
Choices meanings in Urdu is انتخاب Choices in Urdu. More meanings of choices, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I also believe that government has no business telling us how we should live our lives. I think our lifestyle choices should be left up to us. What we do in our private lives is none of the government's business. That position rules out the Republican Party for me.
More words related to the meanings of Choices
More words from Urdu related to Choices
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Choices meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Choices
What are the meanings of Choices in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Choices in Urdu is انتخاب - intekhaab. To understand how would you translate the word Choices in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Choices or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Choices synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Choices. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Choices in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Choices in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Choices with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by choices?
Meaning of choices is انتخاب - intekhaab
Whats the definition of choices?
Definition of the choices are
What is the synonym of choices?
Synonym of word choices are electing, prelecting, belectured, pick, bolection, oping, allectation, precollection, constituency, election
What are the idioms related to choices?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word choices.
- Pitch on
- Salt of the earth
- Where bad is the best naught must be the choice
What are the quotes with word choices?
Here are the quotes with the word choices in them
- One's philosophy is not best expressed in words it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- I have made the choices that work best for me. I know I cannot please everyone, and that's fine. — Marlee Matlin
- I also believe that government has no business telling us how we should live our lives. I think our lifestyle choices should be left up to us. What we do in our private lives is none of the government's business. That position rules out the Republican Party for me. — Jesse Ventura
- The most important decision I've made in business? The choices of people I have around me. When I first started I brought everybody with me, my homies from the neighborhood, criminals. I just said, 'Come on everybody, we made it.' Then I had to realize we didn't make it. I made it. — Snoop Dogg