Chop meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Chop.
- (noun) : a grounder that bounces high in the air
- (noun) : a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- (noun) : a jaw
- (noun) : a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- (noun) : the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- (verb) : hit sharply
- (verb) : cut with a hacking tool
- (verb) : cut into pieces
- (verb) : form or shape by chopping
- (verb) : strike sharply, as in some sports
More words related to the meanings of Chop
More words from Urdu related to Chop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹانکیحرج کرناورقبے کارقلم کرنابحث کرناکوڑھناناتا توڑنامختصر کرناگھاس کاٹناکیفیتشَکَل دينارد کرناچٹکیلگاوٹقدملیناٹکڑے کرنابازبرتھا کرناگُزرناچیرنامٹانارولناخاتمچاکوسیقہئ ذوجنقش کرناسُورجالگ کرناانگ بھنگ کرنامہرجھگڑا کرناکھولناجھپٹ لیناھٹناٹوکاپھن مارناعلیحدہ کرناکالعدم قرار دیناناکامیابیپھاڑ کَر يا کاٹ کَر کھولنااونڈاجرح کرناکدالناطہ توڑناگھٹانافصل کاٹنالگنچاقو سے تراشنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Chop
What are the meanings of Chop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chop in Urdu are کاٹنا - kaatna, مہر - mohar, چاپ - chaap, اڑا دینا - ura deyna and قلم کرنا - qalam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Chop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chop?
Meanings of chop are کاٹنا - kaatna, مہر - mohar, چاپ - chaap, اڑا دینا - ura deyna and قلم کرنا - qalam karna
Whats the definition of chop?
Definition of the chop are
- a grounder that bounces high in the air
- a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- a jaw
- a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- hit sharply
- cut with a hacking tool
- cut into pieces
- form or shape by chopping
- strike sharply, as in some sports
What is the synonym of chop?
Synonym of word chop are chopping, clip, affection, open, epitomize, bitting, cleave, footstep, occlude, drib
What are the idioms related to chop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chop.
- It goes in at one ear and out at the other
- The best work in the world is done on the quiet
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- In or out of one road
- Nip in
What are the quotes with word chop?
Here are the quotes with the word chop in them
- I choose a block of marble and chop off whatever I don't need. — Auguste Rodin
- I had to learn how to chop wood actually - I don't think my dad would have let me go chop wood in the backyard growing up. — Jennifer Lawrence
- Harmony with land is like harmony with a friend you cannot cherish his right hand and chop off his left. — Aldo Leopold
- I like when guests come over early and we chop veggies and talk and play music. — John Stamos