Choral meanings in Urdu
Choral meanings in Urdu is طائفی Choral in Urdu. More meanings of choral, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Choral.
- (noun) : a stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune
- (adjective) : related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir
I have such happy memories of performing in a choir and I don't think I'd have got where I am today without all that experience. So my advice to young singers is to either join your school or church's choir or find one in your local area. Choral music at any level teaches you so much about musicianship and blending your voice.
What are the meanings of Choral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Choral in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Choral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Choral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Choral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Choral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Choral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Choral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Choral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by choral?
Whats the definition of choral?
Definition of the choral are
- a stately Protestant (especially Lutheran) hymn tune
- related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir
What are the quotes with word choral?
Here are the quotes with the word choral in them
- I have such happy memories of performing in a choir and I don't think I'd have got where I am today without all that experience. So my advice to young singers is to either join your school or church's choir or find one in your local area. Choral music at any level teaches you so much about musicianship and blending your voice. — Katherine Jenkins
- When the truth is that there would be no great Western music, and certainly no decent choral repertoire, without the Catholic faith. — Richard Morris