Chord meanings in Urdu
Chord meanings in Urdu is راگ Chord in Urdu. More meanings of chord, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chord.
- (noun) : a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- (noun) : a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- (verb) : bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- (verb) : play chords on (a stringed instrument)
'Dallas' hit a chord back in the late Seventies and Eighties because it was the age of greed: here you have this unapologetic character who is mean and nasty and ruthless and does it all with an evil grin. I think people related to JR back then because we all have someone we know exactly like him. Everyone in the world knows a JR.
More words from Urdu related to Chord
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chord meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chord
What are the meanings of Chord in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chord in Urdu is راگ - Raag. To understand how would you translate the word Chord in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chord or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chord synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chord. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chord in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chord in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chord with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chord?
Meaning of chord is راگ - Raag
Whats the definition of chord?
Definition of the chord are
- a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- play chords on (a stringed instrument)
What is the synonym of chord?
Synonym of word chord are chords, raga, melodies, melodise, melodises
What are the idioms related to chord?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chord.
- Like a cuckoo you have but one song
- Like saint like offering
- Music the fiercest grief can charm
- Music will not cure the toothache
- The best of the sports is to do the deed and say nothings
What are the quotes with word chord?
Here are the quotes with the word chord in them
- 'Dallas' hit a chord back in the late Seventies and Eighties because it was the age of greed: here you have this unapologetic character who is mean and nasty and ruthless and does it all with an evil grin. I think people related to JR back then because we all have someone we know exactly like him. Everyone in the world knows a JR. — Larry Hagman
- Trust me, the only real way to understand 'Chic' is in highfalutin terms. Our chord progressions were based on European modal melodies. I made those early 'Chic' records to impress my jazz friends. — Nile Rodgers