Christ meanings in Urdu
Christ meanings in Urdu is مسیح Christ in Urdu. More meanings of christ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Christ.
- (noun) : a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
- (noun) : any expected deliverer
What are the meanings of Christ in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Christ in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Christ in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Christ or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Christ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Christ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Christ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Christ in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Christ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by christ?
Whats the definition of christ?
Definition of the christ are
- a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
- any expected deliverer
What are the quotes with word christ?
Here are the quotes with the word christ in them
- Here is the amazing thing about Easter the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible. — T.D.Jakes
- Art is not necessary at all. All that is necessary to make this world a better place to live in is to love - to love as Christ loved, as Buddha loved. — Isadora Duncan
- Once I accepted Christ I immediately had peace. I still didn't have a place to live, I still didn't have a car, but I had peace. — Sherri Shepherd
- Well, what was called the blessed hope of the Bible is that one day Jesus Christ would come back again, start a whole new era, that this world order that we know it would change into something that would be wonderful that we'd call the millennium. — Pat Robertson