Christianity meanings in Urdu
Christianity meanings in Urdu is عیسائیت Christianity in Urdu. More meanings of christianity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Christianity.
- (noun) : the collective body of Christians throughout the world and history (found predominantly in Europe and the Americas and Australia)
- (noun) : a monotheistic system of beliefs and practices based on the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus as embodied in the New Testament and emphasizing the role of Jesus as savior
I think that the core doctrines of Christianity - the incarnation, the resurrection, life after death-these are as strong as ever. In fact, the belief in life after death has increased in this century.
More words from Urdu related to Christianity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Christianity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Christianity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Christianity in Urdu is عیسائیت - Eesaiyut. To understand how would you translate the word Christianity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Christianity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Christianity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Christianity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Christianity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Christianity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Christianity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by christianity?
Meaning of christianity is عیسائیت - Eesaiyut
Whats the definition of christianity?
Definition of the christianity are
- the collective body of Christians throughout the world and history (found predominantly in Europe and the Americas and Australia)
- a monotheistic system of beliefs and practices based on the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus as embodied in the New Testament and emphasizing the role of Jesus as savior
What is the synonym of christianity?
Synonym of word christianity are ecclesiasticism, christianise, christianism, christianization, christianisation, christianness
What are the quotes with word christianity?
Here are the quotes with the word christianity in them
- Nothing is more generally known than our duties which belong to Christianity and yet, how amazing is it, nothing is less practiced? — George Whitefield
- I think that the core doctrines of Christianity - the incarnation, the resurrection, life after death-these are as strong as ever. In fact, the belief in life after death has increased in this century. — Andrew Greeley
- The failure of Christianity in the areas west from Sicily was even greater, and was increased by the spread of Arab outlooks and influence to that area, and especially to Spain. — Carroll Quigley
- People define Christianity differently. I think a large portion of our population are Christians, they're not all growing in their faith, they're not all active, but I believe that a lot of people believe in Jesus and believe that he is their Lord and Savior. — Joel Osteen