Cigar meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cigar.
- (noun) : a roll of tobacco for smoking
I once sang 'Summer Nights,' from 'Grease,' at a bar in Melbourne with John Travolta, who's a good friend of mine. He looked cool singing the part of Danny - sitting in an armchair, smoking a cigar - while I got stuck playing Sandy.
More words from Urdu related to Cigar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cigar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cigar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cigar in Urdu is سگار - Sigaar. To understand how would you translate the word Cigar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cigar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cigar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cigar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cigar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cigar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cigar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cigar?
Meaning of cigar is سگار - Sigaar
Whats the definition of cigar?
Definition of the cigar are
- a roll of tobacco for smoking
What is the synonym of cigar?
Synonym of word cigar are cigs, cigars
What are the quotes with word cigar?
Here are the quotes with the word cigar in them
- I'm at the age now where just putting my cigar in its holder is a thrill. — George Burns
- I once sang 'Summer Nights,' from 'Grease,' at a bar in Melbourne with John Travolta, who's a good friend of mine. He looked cool singing the part of Danny - sitting in an armchair, smoking a cigar - while I got stuck playing Sandy. — Hugh Jackman
- Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman it depends on how much happiness you can handle. — George Burns
- I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em. — Ron White