Circumstance meanings in Urdu
Circumstance meanings in Urdu are حالت, حال, وقوعہ, حقیقت حال, ماحول, واقعات, حالات, صورت حال, شرح, تفصیل, اتفاق Circumstance in Urdu. More meanings of circumstance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
People with deep faith and big hearts are concerned, as I am about the circumstance that Ms. Schiavo is in. I want them to know I will do what I can, but there are limits to what any particular person - irrespective of the title they currently hold - can do.
How does one know if she has forgiven? You tend to feel sorrow over the circumstance instead of rage, you tend to feel sorry for the person rather than angry with him. You tend to have nothing left to say about it all.
More words related to the meanings of Circumstance
More words from Urdu related to Circumstance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Circumstance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موجودتصادفرکھناترتیبمیلمتضمن حکایت یا روایتعہدہاحتمال وقوعپابند رہناجوکھوں یا خطرے میں ڈالناپیمانتفسیر کرنادام لگاناتمیزرابطہباتاتفاقیہڈانٹناریاستلہرزِندَگیگرد و نواحماننانُقطہ نظرارد گردفرہنگگردش طالعدنیا سازی کرناآفتعارضی حالتِ ذہن یا کیفیتقسمگتہوناخطرہقرینہنوبتتحفہنازک وقتاکٹھا رہناقُوَّت حیات رکھنے کی حالتنقدسرورجدائبانٹپرانگنناامداد با ہمیمحل و وقوعشیرازہ بندیقصہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Circumstance
What are the meanings of Circumstance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Circumstance in Urdu are اتفاق - ittefaaq, واقعات - Waqiyaat, حال - haal, تفصیل - tafsiil, حالت - haalat, شرح - sharh, ماحول - maahol, حالات - Halaat, صورت حال and وقوعہ - Waqooaa. To understand how would you translate the word Circumstance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Circumstance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Circumstance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Circumstance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Circumstance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Circumstance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Circumstance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by circumstance?
Meanings of circumstance are اتفاق - ittefaaq, واقعات - Waqiyaat, حال - haal, تفصیل - tafsiil, حالت - haalat, شرح - sharh, ماحول - maahol, حالات - Halaat, صورت حال and وقوعہ - Waqooaa
Whats the definition of circumstance?
Definition of the circumstance are
What is the synonym of circumstance?
Synonym of word circumstance are coinciding, circumstances, narrative, detail, fortuity, stance, annotation, ambiance, agreeability, conditories
What are the idioms related to circumstance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word circumstance.
- The greatest of events are often produced by accidents
- Pile on the agony
- Condition makes and condition breaks
- Fish in troubled waters
- The bubble bursts
What are the quotes with word circumstance?
Here are the quotes with the word circumstance in them
- The history of my life must begin by the earliest circumstance which my memory can evoke it will therefore commence when I had attained the age of eight years and four months. — Giacomo Casanova
- People with deep faith and big hearts are concerned, as I am about the circumstance that Ms. Schiavo is in. I want them to know I will do what I can, but there are limits to what any particular person - irrespective of the title they currently hold - can do. — Jeb Bush
- How does one know if she has forgiven? You tend to feel sorrow over the circumstance instead of rage, you tend to feel sorry for the person rather than angry with him. You tend to have nothing left to say about it all. — Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. — Martha Washington