Cither meanings in Urdu
Cither meanings in Urdu is کہیں Cither in Urdu. More meanings of cither, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cither.
- (noun) : a 16th century musical instrument resembling a guitar with a pear-shaped soundbox and wire strings
- (noun) : a musical stringed instrument with strings stretched over a flat sounding board; it is laid flat and played with a plectrum and with fingers
More words from Urdu related to Cither
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cither meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Cither
What are the meanings of Cither in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cither in Urdu is کہیں - kahiin. To understand how would you translate the word Cither in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cither or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cither synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cither. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cither in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cither in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cither with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cither?
Meaning of cither is کہیں - kahiin
Whats the definition of cither?
Definition of the cither are
- a 16th century musical instrument resembling a guitar with a pear-shaped soundbox and wire strings
- a musical stringed instrument with strings stretched over a flat sounding board; it is laid flat and played with a plectrum and with fingers
What is the synonym of cither?
Synonym of word cither are somewhere, anywhere, someplace, lest, wheresoever, behither
What are the idioms related to cither?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cither.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- To row one way and look another
- A cracked bell can never sound well
- A lion's skin is never cheap
- A screw is loose somewhere