Civic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Civic.
- (adjective) : of or relating or belonging to a city
- (adjective) : of or relating to or befitting citizens as individuals
When you Google me, you'll find a lot of people don't like Richard Dreyfuss. Because I'm cocky and I present a cocky attitude. But no one has ever disagreed with the notion I represent, that we need more civic education. So far there's 100 percent support for that.
More words from Urdu related to Civic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Civic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civic in Urdu is شہری - shaehri. To understand how would you translate the word Civic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civic?
Meaning of civic is شہری - shaehri
Whats the definition of civic?
Definition of the civic are
- of or relating or belonging to a city
- of or relating to or befitting citizens as individuals
What is the synonym of civic?
Synonym of word civic are citizen, cit, burgess, urbanistic, urbanest, urbaner, civilists, urban, townfolk, citizenry
What are the quotes with word civic?
Here are the quotes with the word civic in them
- Religiosity turns out to be the best indicator of civic involvement: it's more accurate than education, age, income, gender or race. — Jonathan Sacks
- When you Google me, you'll find a lot of people don't like Richard Dreyfuss. Because I'm cocky and I present a cocky attitude. But no one has ever disagreed with the notion I represent, that we need more civic education. So far there's 100 percent support for that. — Richard Dreyfuss
- And as a child I was filled with passionate admiration for acts of civic courage I had seen performed by an elderly military doctor, who was a friend of my family. — Rene Cassin
- I think there is a new awareness in this 21st century that design is as important to where and how we live as it is for museums, concert halls and civic buildings. — Daniel Libeskind