Civil war meanings in Urdu
Civil war meanings in Urdu is خانہ جنگی Civil war in Urdu. More meanings of civil war, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Civil war Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Civil war.
- (noun) : a war between factions in the same country
All of Koons's best art - the encased vacuum cleaners, the stainless-steel Rabbit (the late-twentieth century's signature work of Simulationist sculpture), the amazing gleaming Balloon Dog, and the cast-iron re-creation of a Civil War mortar exhibited last month at the Armory - has simultaneously flaunted extreme realism, idealism, and fantasy.
More words from Urdu related to Civil war
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civil war meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Civil war in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civil war in Urdu is خانہ جنگی - khaanah jangi. To understand how would you translate the word Civil war in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civil war or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civil war synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civil war. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civil war in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civil war in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civil war with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civil war?
Meaning of civil war is خانہ جنگی - khaanah jangi
Whats the definition of civil war?
Definition of the civil war are
- a war between factions in the same country
What is the synonym of civil war?
Synonym of word civil war are internal strife, domestic feud
What are the quotes with word civil war?
Here are the quotes with the word civil war in them
- All of Koons's best art - the encased vacuum cleaners, the stainless-steel Rabbit (the late-twentieth century's signature work of Simulationist sculpture), the amazing gleaming Balloon Dog, and the cast-iron re-creation of a Civil War mortar exhibited last month at the Armory - has simultaneously flaunted extreme realism, idealism, and fantasy. — Jerry Saltz
- Something is wanting, and something must be done, or we shall be involved in all the horror of failure, and civil war without a prospect of its termination. — Henry Knox
- You cannot be President of the United States if you don't have faith. Remember Lincoln, going to his knees in times of trial in the Civil War and all that stuff. — George H.W.Bush
- You think that religion is a thing that is there to help you and to see you through life, and then you wake up one morning and find the entire Irish situation, the civil war that's based on religion. — Midge Ure