Civilisation meanings in Urdu
Civilisation meanings in Urdu is تمددن Civilisation in Urdu. More meanings of civilisation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Civilisation.
- (noun) : the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization
Civilization has given us enormous successes: going to the moon, technology. But then this is the civilisation that took us to debt, environmental crisis, every single crisis. We need a civilization where we say goodbye to these things.
More words from Urdu related to Civilisation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Civilisation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Civilisation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Civilisation in Urdu is تمددن - tamaddun. To understand how would you translate the word Civilisation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Civilisation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Civilisation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Civilisation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Civilisation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Civilisation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Civilisation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by civilisation?
Meaning of civilisation is تمددن - tamaddun
Whats the definition of civilisation?
Definition of the civilisation are
- the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization
What is the synonym of civilisation?
Synonym of word civilisation are cultivation
What are the quotes with word civilisation?
Here are the quotes with the word civilisation in them
- Diaspora starts about a thousand years from now. Most of human civilisation has moved inside computers essentially, a major branch of our descendants consists of conscious software. — Greg Egan
- Civilization has given us enormous successes: going to the moon, technology. But then this is the civilisation that took us to debt, environmental crisis, every single crisis. We need a civilization where we say goodbye to these things. — Muhammad Yunus
- As long as our civilisation keeps trundling along generally forwards, then there is the possibility of a future where ethnicity is merely an interesting badge, not a uniform you can't take off. — David Mitchell
- Imagine a civilisation that's way in advance of us wants to communicate with us, and assist us in our development. The information we provide to them must reflect our highest aspirations and ideals, and not just be some crazy person's bizarre politics or religion. — Paul Davies