Clam meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Clam.
- (noun) : flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- (noun) : a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- (verb) : gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
- (noun) : burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud; the shell closes with viselike firmness
Every woman I've had a relationship with has found this maddening the fact that I will talk about anything on the stage, and reveal all this stuff, and yet when I'm at home, I clam up and won't discuss anything intimate or personal.
More words from Urdu related to Clam
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clam meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Clam in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clam in Urdu are چمٹا - chimta and شکنجہ - shikanjah. To understand how would you translate the word Clam in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clam or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clam synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clam. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clam in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clam in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clam with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clam?
Meanings of clam are چمٹا - chimta and شکنجہ - shikanjah
Whats the definition of clam?
Definition of the clam are
- flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- gather clams, by digging in the sand by the ocean
- burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud; the shell closes with viselike firmness
What is the synonym of clam?
Synonym of word clam are tongs, pliers, tong, pincers, forceps, torture, rack, press, clamper, clamp
What are the quotes with word clam?
Here are the quotes with the word clam in them
- You can't escape the taste of the food you had as a child. In times of stress, what do you dream about? Your mother's clam chowder. It's security, comfort. It brings you home. — Jacques Pepin
- Every woman I've had a relationship with has found this maddening the fact that I will talk about anything on the stage, and reveal all this stuff, and yet when I'm at home, I clam up and won't discuss anything intimate or personal. — Jarvis Cocker
- I'm from Manchester, Mass., so it was lobster, lobster and more lobster! Also, lots of fish that we caught in the summers, clam chowder and roast beef sandwiches. But my mom was pretty healthy we had a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice as well. — Sprague Grayden