Clamor meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Clamor.
- (noun) : loud and persistent outcry from many people
- (verb) : compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- (verb) : make loud demands
- (verb) : utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
More words related to the meanings of Clamor
More words from Urdu related to Clamor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clamor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوکنافَسادزور سے چلاناشوروغوغاشور غوغاافراتفریلونہڑ بونگبلواگڑ بڑپھوٹ پڑنا بیماری کامٹنااِشتعالہلاناگوہارواویلاگہارمحشردنگابے ترتیب کرناچپقلشخلط ملطبےبندوبستیبہداغوغافغانشغببُلایا جاناکھَلبَلیکلکاریبَلواشورغُل کرناسرکشیگہما گہمیگونفتورلپیٹنادہائی تہائیلڑائالتہابچہل پہلبولیاں نکالناغل غپاڑے سے گھبراناچیخم دھارفسادپریشان کرنااونچی آوازاُلجھیڑاجوش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clamor
What are the meanings of Clamor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clamor in Urdu are شور - shor, ہنگامہ - hangaamah and شور غوغا - shor ghogha. To understand how would you translate the word Clamor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clamor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clamor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clamor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clamor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clamor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clamor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clamor?
Meanings of clamor are شور - shor, ہنگامہ - hangaamah and شور غوغا - shor ghogha
Whats the definition of clamor?
Definition of the clamor are
- loud and persistent outcry from many people
- compel someone to do something by insistent clamoring
- make loud demands
- utter or proclaim insistently and noisily
What is the synonym of clamor?
Synonym of word clamor are saline, hubble bubble, hoot, racket, fray, fuss, outcry, disturbance, fracas, noise
What are the idioms related to clamor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clamor.
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Cry wolf
- Hell of noise
- The noisy fowler catcheth no bird
- Those who do nothing generally take to shouting
What are the quotes with word clamor?
Here are the quotes with the word clamor in them
- History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- It is difficult to discriminate the voice of truth from amid the clamor raised by heated partisans. — Friedrich Schiller