Clarity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Clarity.
- (noun) : free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression
- (noun) : the quality of clear water
The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality.
I experience a period of frightening clarity in those moments when nature is so beautiful. I am no longer sure of myself, and the paintings appear as in a dream.
More words related to the meanings of Clarity
More words from Urdu related to Clarity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clarity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آڑپرکاشپاک دامنیاجلا پنروباہ بازیبرباد کرناصفائی کی حالتاعلان نامہستھرائیشدھتاغارت گریچابک دستیچالاکیاثرخاص کرنانرمیوبالپہچانمخلصیمحافظتانکشافکشادگیصفائمعنیاجاڑناپاکیجلالطافتبے ریائکشفتعریفخوش سلیقگیفیلسوفیبربادیتوضیحنیتھکھنڈرتمیزچکنا پنمدافعتتصریحکشادہ دلیتنقیہتاویلبَربادیحِفظان صحَتچَمَکتنقیحظہورانشراح ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clarity
What are the meanings of Clarity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clarity in Urdu are وضاحت - wazaahat, صفائی - Safai, صفائ - safaa i and صراحت - saraahat. To understand how would you translate the word Clarity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clarity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clarity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clarity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clarity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clarity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clarity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clarity?
Meanings of clarity are وضاحت - wazaahat, صفائی - Safai, صفائ - safaa i and صراحت - saraahat
Whats the definition of clarity?
Definition of the clarity are
- free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression
- the quality of clear water
What is the synonym of clarity?
Synonym of word clarity are obviousness, lucidness, explanting, scrubby, artfulness, limpidity, immaculateness, explaining, sanitisation, discreteness
What are the idioms related to clarity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clarity.
- Recollected terms
- Cleanliness is a fine life preserver
- Cleanliness is a fine lifepreserver
- Cleanliness is next to godliness
- To want a good scruw
What are the quotes with word clarity?
Here are the quotes with the word clarity in them
- It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy. — Rupert Everett
- The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality. — Conan O'Brien
- I experience a period of frightening clarity in those moments when nature is so beautiful. I am no longer sure of myself, and the paintings appear as in a dream. — Vincent Van Gogh
- When I'm writing, I'm trying to immerse myself in the chaos of an emotional experience, rather than separate myself from it and look back at it from a distance with clarity and tell it as a story. Because that's how life is lived, you know? — Charlie Kaufman