Class meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Class.
- (noun) : a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- (noun) : elegance in dress or behavior
- (noun) : (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- (noun) : a body of students who graduate together
- (noun) : a league ranked by quality
- (verb) : arrange or order by classes or categories
- (noun) : education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- (noun) : people having the same social, economic, or educational status
Every age has its own poetry in every age the circumstances of history choose a nation, a race, a class to take up the torch by creating situations that can be expressed or transcended only through poetry.
More words related to the meanings of Class
More words from Urdu related to Class
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Class meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گریڈنقشہبو قلمونیکونسلشاخفِرقَہ يا گِروہفرقہتورکمان چہشانوقرگھڑیوجہ ثبوت دیناموجبمانگناہراناکریمسترپٹیدقیق حِصّہٹکڑیہموار کرنامحور پَر گھُماناذیلعُہدہاندازنَمُونہاثرایک حصہچنناطرحغلہعملہطَبقِ خُلیاتجانچناہونیانتظامبَڑی پارٹیذاتبارہمرتبہریزہفرش بنانابا مروتتبدیل کرناگچھااچھی یا بُریجنسگَردِش دیناقبیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Class
What are the meanings of Class in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Class in Urdu are نوع - nau, قبیل - qabiil, درجہ - darjah, جماعت - jamaaat, گروہ - garoh, مرتبہ - martabah, فرقہ - firqah, طبقہ - tabqah, زمرہ - zumrah and دفعہ - dafah. To understand how would you translate the word Class in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Class or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Class synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Class. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Class in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Class in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Class with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by class?
Meanings of class are نوع - nau, قبیل - qabiil, درجہ - darjah, جماعت - jamaaat, گروہ - garoh, مرتبہ - martabah, فرقہ - firqah, طبقہ - tabqah, زمرہ - zumrah and دفعہ - dafah
Whats the definition of class?
Definition of the class are
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- elegance in dress or behavior
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- a body of students who graduate together
- a league ranked by quality
- arrange or order by classes or categories
- education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status
What is the synonym of class?
Synonym of word class are genus, kind, sort, rank, gathering, party, order, denomination, particle, crew
What are the idioms related to class?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word class.
- Ten constitute a crowd
- To put on flesh
- To tum the scales
- Abandonment clause
- At first hand
What are the quotes with word class?
Here are the quotes with the word class in them
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- Every age has its own poetry in every age the circumstances of history choose a nation, a race, a class to take up the torch by creating situations that can be expressed or transcended only through poetry. — Jean Paul Sartre
- The enemy of society is middle class and the enemy of life is middle age. — Orson Welles
- The class distinctions proper to a democratic society are not those of rank or money, still less, as is apt to happen when these are abandoned, of race, but of age. — W.H.Auden