Cleat meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Cleat.
- (noun) : a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- (noun) : a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- (noun) : a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe); prevents slipping
- (verb) : provide with cleats
- (verb) : secure on a cleat
More words from Urdu related to Cleat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cleat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Cleat
What are the meanings of Cleat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cleat in Urdu are چڑیا - chirya, ہک - Hik and فانہ - Faanaa. To understand how would you translate the word Cleat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cleat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cleat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cleat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cleat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cleat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cleat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cleat?
Meanings of cleat are چڑیا - chirya, ہک - Hik and فانہ - Faanaa
Whats the definition of cleat?
Definition of the cleat are
- a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe); prevents slipping
- provide with cleats
- secure on a cleat
What is the synonym of cleat?
Synonym of word cleat are gusset, huke, hoke, hocked, hook on, hick, sparrow, shim, zoolater, zooecia
What are the idioms related to cleat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cleat.
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing