Clergyman meanings in Urdu
Clergyman meanings in Urdu is پادری Clergyman in Urdu. More meanings of clergyman, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Clergyman.
- (noun) : a member of the clergy and a spiritual leader of the Christian Church
Captain Hale, alone, without sympathy or support, save that from above, on the near approach of death asked for a clergyman to attend him. It was refused. He then requested a Bible that too was refused by his inhuman jailer.
More words from Urdu related to Clergyman
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clergyman meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Clergyman in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clergyman in Urdu is پادری - paadri. To understand how would you translate the word Clergyman in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clergyman or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clergyman synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clergyman. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clergyman in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clergyman in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clergyman with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clergyman?
Meaning of clergyman is پادری - paadri
Whats the definition of clergyman?
Definition of the clergyman are
- a member of the clergy and a spiritual leader of the Christian Church
What is the synonym of clergyman?
Synonym of word clergyman are chaplain, clergymen, pastorling, priestless, ecclesiastic, clerihew, pastors, priestery, minister, pasters
What are the idioms related to clergyman?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clergyman.
- Take orders
What are the quotes with word clergyman?
Here are the quotes with the word clergyman in them
- An artist needn't be a clergyman or a churchwarden, but he certainly must have a warm heart for his fellow men. — Vincent Van Gogh
- Captain Hale, alone, without sympathy or support, save that from above, on the near approach of death asked for a clergyman to attend him. It was refused. He then requested a Bible that too was refused by his inhuman jailer. — William Hull
- Truth is the silliest thing under the sun. Try to get a living by the Truth and go to the Soup Societies. Heavens! Let any clergyman try to preach the Truth from its very stronghold, the pulpit, and they would ride him out of his church on his own pulpit bannister. — Herman Melville