Climb up meanings in Urdu
Climb up meanings in Urdu is اوپر چڑھنا Climb up in Urdu. More meanings of climb up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Climb up Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Climb up.
- (verb) : rise in rank or status
- (verb) : appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
God can be realized through all paths. All religions are true. The important thing is to reach the roof. You can reach it by stone stairs or by wooden stairs or by bamboo steps or by a rope. You can also climb up by a bamboo pole.
More words from Urdu related to Climb up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Climb up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Climb up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Climb up in Urdu is اوپر چڑھنا - uupar charhna. To understand how would you translate the word Climb up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Climb up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Climb up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Climb up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Climb up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Climb up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Climb up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by climb up?
Meaning of climb up is اوپر چڑھنا - uupar charhna
Whats the definition of climb up?
Definition of the climb up are
- rise in rank or status
- appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
What is the synonym of climb up?
Synonym of word climb up are ascend
What are the quotes with word climb up?
Here are the quotes with the word climb up in them
- God can be realized through all paths. All religions are true. The important thing is to reach the roof. You can reach it by stone stairs or by wooden stairs or by bamboo steps or by a rope. You can also climb up by a bamboo pole. — Ramakrishna
- One killer exercise that's really great is pull-ups with your legs out level. That's my favourite. It's such functional core strength, and that's why I can climb up trees and down vines. — Bear Grylls
- You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don't make moves and when you don't climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you're not competition. — Nicki Minaj