Clinch meanings in Urdu
Clinch meanings in Urdu is کلچ Clinch in Urdu. More meanings of clinch, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Clinch.
- (noun) : a small slip noose made with seizing
- (verb) : hold in a tight grasp
- (noun) : a tight or amorous embrace
- (noun) : a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- (noun) : (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
- (noun) : the flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
- (verb) : flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- (verb) : secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- (verb) : embrace amorously
- (verb) : hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
More words from Urdu related to Clinch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clinch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Clinch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clinch in Urdu is کلچ - Clutch. To understand how would you translate the word Clinch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clinch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clinch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clinch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clinch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clinch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clinch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clinch?
Meaning of clinch is کلچ - Clutch
Whats the definition of clinch?
Definition of the clinch are
- a small slip noose made with seizing
- hold in a tight grasp
- a tight or amorous embrace
- a device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
- the flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
- flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- embrace amorously
- hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
What is the synonym of clinch?
Synonym of word clinch are clinches, cleuch, cultch, culch, cleuchs, culches
What are the quotes with word clinch?
Here is the quote with the word clinch in them
- Those youngsters go out there and set a record and clinch the pole position. But what do you do if you wreck your car. That record doesn't spend too well. — Buck Baker