Clipper meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Clipper.
- (noun) : a fast sailing ship used in former times
- (noun) : scissors for cutting hair or finger nails (often used in the plural)
- (noun) : shears for cutting grass or shrubbery (often used in the plural)
- (noun) : (electronics) a nonlinear electronic circuit whose output is limited in amplitude; used to limit the instantaneous amplitude of a waveform (to clip off the peaks of a waveform)
Idioms related to the meaning of Clipper
What are the meanings of Clipper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clipper in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Clipper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clipper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clipper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clipper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clipper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clipper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clipper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clipper?
باغبانی قینچی, پن سوئی
Whats the definition of clipper?
Definition of the clipper are
- a fast sailing ship used in former times
- scissors for cutting hair or finger nails (often used in the plural)
- shears for cutting grass or shrubbery (often used in the plural)
- (electronics) a nonlinear electronic circuit whose output is limited in amplitude; used to limit the instantaneous amplitude of a waveform (to clip off the peaks of a waveform)
What are the idioms related to clipper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clipper.
- He that is won with a nut may be lost with an apple
- Ill fortune is often an incentive to genius
- To look for a needle in a haystock