Cloak meanings in Urdu
Cloak meanings in Urdu are چوغہ, غلاف, خول, کاندھوں پر لٹکا لبادہ, جامہ, چغا, بارانی کرتہ, باران کوٹ, بارانی, گھگی, جبہ, فرغل, چڑھنا, عبا, لبادہ, سوار ہونا Cloak in Urdu. More meanings of cloak, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Cloak.
- (verb) : hide under a false appearance
- (noun) : a loose outer garment
- (noun) : anything that covers or conceals
- (verb) : cover with or as if with a cloak
- (verb) : cover as if with clothing
- گھر کے باہِر پہننے کا بغیر آستینوں کا
Propelled by freedom of faith, gender equality and economic justice for all, India will become a modern nation. Minor blemishes cannot cloak the fact that India is becoming such a modern nation: no faith is in danger in our country, and the continuing commitment to gender equality is one of the great narratives of our times.
More words related to the meanings of Cloak
More words from Urdu related to Cloak
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cloak meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عباتھيلیگڑھاکوہبلنگناپروان چڑھناکھوکھلا کرناباراں کاحجاب کرناگھوڑے پر چڑھنااٹھ کھڑا ہونابشیش کرناپھٹکنپہنچناقباوضعبلند کرنااسی وقتمہارت دکھاناچھوچھاپیچھے دیناکپنیترنگبغاوت کرنابل مقابل ہونابھوسیتکمہزیادہ تیز کرناچادرعطا ہوناصورتبيرُونی پَردَہکھوکھلاقراولاوپر جاناپیمانہکھدائ کرناسَواری کَرنااڑہاناسواری کرناباگاایزاد کرناپشوازعطا کرناڈانگریہئیتاونچا کرناخولاضافہپولا ...
Idioms with the word Cloak in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cloak
What are the meanings of Cloak in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cloak in Urdu are چڑھنا - charhna, غلاف - ghelaaf, جامہ - jaamah, عبا - aba, چغا - Chagha, خول - khol, باران کوٹ, سوار ہونا - sawaar hona, لبادہ - libaadah, چوغہ - choghah, بارانی - baaraani, گھگی - Ghiggi, جبہ - Jabba and فرغل - farghul. To understand how would you translate the word Cloak in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cloak or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cloak synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cloak. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cloak in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cloak in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cloak with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cloak?
Meanings of cloak are چڑھنا - charhna, غلاف - ghelaaf, جامہ - jaamah, عبا - aba, چغا - Chagha, خول - khol, باران کوٹ, سوار ہونا - sawaar hona, لبادہ - libaadah, چوغہ - choghah, بارانی - baaraani, گھگی - Ghiggi, جبہ - Jabba and فرغل - farghul
Whats the definition of cloak?
Definition of the cloak are
- hide under a false appearance
- a loose outer garment
- anything that covers or conceals
- cover with or as if with a cloak
- cover as if with clothing
- گھر کے باہِر پہننے کا بغیر آستینوں کا
What is the synonym of cloak?
Synonym of word cloak are climb, vesture, griding, garb, abba, envelope, cliffy, frock, robe, cover
What are the idioms with the word cloak?
Here are the idioms with the word cloak in them.
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- I have a good cloak but it is in france
What are the idioms related to cloak?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cloak.
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- To come out of one shell
- Set spurs to
- The thief is sorry that he is to be hanged but not that he is a thief
What are the quotes with word cloak?
Here are the quotes with the word cloak in them
- Facts which at first seem improbable will, even on scant explanation, drop the cloak which has hidden them and stand forth in naked and simple beauty. — Galileo Galilei
- The best way in the world to deceive believers is to cloak a message in religious language and declare that it conveys some new insight from God. — Charles Stanley
- Propelled by freedom of faith, gender equality and economic justice for all, India will become a modern nation. Minor blemishes cannot cloak the fact that India is becoming such a modern nation: no faith is in danger in our country, and the continuing commitment to gender equality is one of the great narratives of our times. — Pranab Mukherjee
- The Supreme Court's only armor is the cloak of public trust its sole ammunition, the collective hopes of our society. — Irving R. Kaufman