Clocks meanings in Urdu
Clocks meanings in Urdu is گھڑیاں Clocks in Urdu. More meanings of clocks, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Clocks.
- (noun) : European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up; often grown for forage
More words from Urdu related to Clocks
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clocks meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Clocks
What are the meanings of Clocks in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clocks in Urdu is گھڑیاں - Gharhiyaan. To understand how would you translate the word Clocks in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clocks or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clocks synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clocks. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clocks in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clocks in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clocks with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clocks?
Meaning of clocks is گھڑیاں - Gharhiyaan
Whats the definition of clocks?
Definition of the clocks are
- European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up; often grown for forage
What is the synonym of clocks?
Synonym of word clocks are watchets, clockworks, watches
What are the idioms related to clocks?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clocks.
- A pound of idleness weighs twenty ounces
- An hour of pain is as long as a day of pleasure
- Hours of pleasure are short
What are the quotes with word clocks?
Here are the quotes with the word clocks in them
- I think that in the future, clocks won't say three o'clock anymore. They'll just get right to the point and rename three o'clock 'Pepsi.' — Doug Coupland
- Our strategy is one of preventing war by making it self-evident to our enemies that they're going to get their clocks cleaned if they start one. — John W. Vessey, Jr.