Closer meanings in Urdu
Closer meanings in Urdu is قریب Closer in Urdu. More meanings of closer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Closer.
- (noun) : (baseball) a relief pitcher who can protect a lead in the last inning or two of the game
- (noun) : a person who closes something
- (adverb) : (comparative of near' or close') within a shorter distance
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
More words related to the meanings of Closer
More words from Urdu related to Closer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Closer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فوریلنگوٹیاآیندہسہودراذریعہتَقريباًپیوستہمابعدزبردستنیڑےبیہممتصلمُتصَلپلےاوپر والاایک پیٹ کاسےلَگ بھَگبیدوسراکٹرپاس پاس ہوناکار آمدسر پرزمانہ حال سے مُتَعلِّقلگ بھگقریب ترینقریببقدراندازاًنکٹپرلابے حد اُصول پرستقریب ہونارسائ میںپاسنزدیک آناکقریبکڑاکچازریعسےبلاواسطہسر پر لٹکاآس پاساب سے پھراپنادسترس میںنگیچقریب آناملا ہوا ...
Idioms with the word Closer in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Closer
What are the meanings of Closer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Closer in Urdu is قریب - qariib. To understand how would you translate the word Closer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Closer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Closer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Closer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Closer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Closer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Closer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by closer?
Meaning of closer is قریب - qariib
Whats the definition of closer?
Definition of the closer are
- (baseball) a relief pitcher who can protect a lead in the last inning or two of the game
- a person who closes something
- (comparative of near' or close') within a shorter distance
What is the synonym of closer?
Synonym of word closer are closemouthed, closers, upclose, approximative, close barred, strict, by, approximately, immediate, proximal
What are the idioms with the word closer?
Here are the idioms with the word closer in them.
- Close sits my shirt but closer my skin
- Closest my shirt but closer my skin
What are the idioms related to closer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word closer.
- At a stone throw
- Under one's very nose
- At one's elbow
- Better good afer off than evil at hand
- Fast by
What are the quotes with word closer?
Here are the quotes with the word closer in them
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- Some of your teachers are actually closer in age to you than you think. — Maya Lin
- I have not lost faith in God. I have moments of anger and protest. Sometimes I've been closer to him for that reason. — Elie Wiesel
- As the plane got closer to Miami, I had this terrible feeling he was dying. Maybe he was telling me that he was going. I felt anger, panic, despair and helplessness. — Robin Gibb