Closure meanings in Urdu
Closure meanings in Urdu is بندش Closure in Urdu. More meanings of closure, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Closure.
- (noun) : an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- (noun) : the act of blocking
- (noun) : something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making
- (noun) : termination of operations
- (noun) : a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- (noun) : a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- (verb) : terminate debate by calling for a vote
- (noun) : approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap
More words from Urdu related to Closure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Closure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکراسلوب بیانمنصوبہ بندی کرنااضطرارپابندیمزاحمتتدبیرترکیبضمیر کی آوازتَخَيَّل زادانحصارجگتربطتدبیر سوچناساختگروی کی ضبطیعیاریہرجطرحانشا پر دازیضمیر کی خلشجھُوٹریشہ دوانیضمانتکلامکھٹکاافسانہحدچالاٹکمنصوبہروکناوَلفتنہ پردازیکاغذاجزاۓ ترکیبیمتلیاختراعاحاطہسازشطرز کلامجتنمجبوریخرافتآڑنقشہبندشدغدغاخَيالیحد بندی ...
What are the meanings of Closure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Closure in Urdu is بندش - bandish. To understand how would you translate the word Closure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Closure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Closure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Closure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Closure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Closure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Closure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by closure?
Meaning of closure is بندش - bandish
Whats the definition of closure?
Definition of the closure are
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube
- the act of blocking
- something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making
- termination of operations
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- terminate debate by calling for a vote
- approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap
What is the synonym of closure?
Synonym of word closure are ligation, constraint, qualm, debarments, offuscation, fiction, bond, phraselogy, closings, closh
What are the idioms related to closure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word closure.
- The mind loves free space
What are the quotes with word closure?
Here is the quote with the word closure in them
- I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. — Jennifer Aniston